Man Electrocuted While Working on Scaffolding in Old East Dallas

A man working on scaffolding was electrocuted when he apparently touched overhead power lines Wednesday at a business in the 2400 block of Swiss Avenue in Old East Dallas.Few details are available, but Dallas Fire-Rescue responded at 12:54 p.m. to the Lizard Lounge, where they found the dead victim. Oncor crews were notified to ensure the safety of rescue workers, who were waiting on the arrival from the Dallas County Medical Examiner's office before clearing the man from the scaffolding.No further details are available at this time, including the identity of the man, fire officials said.  Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us