Hot for One More Day With Spotty Showers

Another hot day is on the way with highs ranging from the mid-90s to 103. A weak cold front will bring a chance for spotty showers this morning to North Texas. Best chance this afternoon will be south of I-20. A Heat Advisory will be in effect for DFW and the southern half of North Texas through 8 p.m. this evening. Temperatures are going downhill after today and rain chances will increase significantly by the middle of next week.See the full 10-Day Forecast below.10-Day Forecast *TODAY: *Partly to mostly cloudy with a 20% chance for spotty showers, mainly in the morning. High: 97. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. TONIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low 77. Wind: E 5-10 mph. *SUNDAY: *Partly cloudy and warm. High: 94. Wind: E 10 mph. *MONDAY: *Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 74. High: 93. Wind: NE 5-10 mph. *TUESDAY: *Partly cloudy and warm with a 20% chance of thunderstorms by evening. Low: 74. High: 93. Wind: E 10 mph. *WEDNESDAY: *Partly to mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low: 75. High: 89. Wind: SE 10-15 mph. THURSDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low: 73. High: 89. Wind: NE 10-15 mph. *FRIDAY: *Partly cloudy and warm, with a 20% chance for scattered showers. Low: 74. High: 92. Wind: NE 10 mph. *SATURDAY: *Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 76. High: 93. Wind: E 5-10 mph. *SUNDAY: *Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 77. High: 94. Wind: E 5-10 mph. *MONDAY: *Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 77. High: 95. Wind: SE 10 mph. Latest Video Forecast  Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us