Dallas Slaps Code Violation on House Rocked by Gas Explosion Days Before Blast That Killed 12-year-old Girl

The City of Dallas slapped a code violation on a house that exploded after a natural gas leak.On Feb. 21, the heating and air conditioning unit at 3527 Durango Drive in northwest Dallas exploded. A man living there was thrown several feet and received second-degree burns. Two more nearby houses that caught fire or exploded within days, including one explosion that killed 12-year-old Linda Rogers.Because of his injuries and an ongoing investigation into what happened, the man has not been able to return home.  Continue reading...

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us