5 Children Sickened by Carbon Monoxide Leak in West Dallas Apartment

Five children were sickened Thursday evening by a carbon monoxide leak in their West Dallas apartment. Dallas Fire-Rescue was dispatched about 6:20 p.m. to the Hamptons at Lakewest in the 2400 block of Bickers Street, near North Hampton Road, after a mother called to say her children were not feeling well, spokesman Jason Evans said. The children — four girls and one boy who are 1 and 14 years old — were showing varying signs of carbon monoxide gas exposure. They began to improve when they were moved outside, he said.   Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us