2 Women, Dog Found Dead in Far North Dallas Apartment Filled With Carbon Monoxide, Officials Say

Two women and a dog were found dead in a Far North Dallas apartment unit Thursday morning, in which firefighters detected carbon monoxide.The Aster apartments maintenance workers found the bodies when they forced entry into the apartment, which was locked from inside, shortly before 10 a.m., according to Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans.Firefighters confirmed there was carbon monoxide present in the unit in the 17800 block of Vail Street, near Midway Road and Briargrove Lane, but could not identify the source of the dangerous gas.  Continue reading...

Read More

Copyright The Dallas Morning News
Contact Us