These Easy-to-Follow Steps Will Help You Cook the Best Grilled Salmon This Summer
Chef Nathan Peitso teaches us how to easily grill salmon filets this summer
This summer is your chance to master the grill and Nathan Peitso, chef and owner of Farmhouse Los Angeles, teaches you how you can do it when grilling those salmon filets.
Here are some tips from Peitso to cook the perfect grilled salmon:
- First, mix some mayonnaise with a little bit of water and brush it on the fish. As weird as this might sound, this will actually prevent it from sticking on the grill.
- Second, add pepper before the salt, as the salt will cure the fish.
- Make sure your grill is fired up, and add salt right before grilling the salmon.
- Start to grill with the meat side face-down.
- After a minute, flip the fish to make its skin crispy.
- Cook for 5 minutes per inch of fish.
- Finally, enjoy!
These simple steps will help you master the grill and serve the best grilled salmon your friends and family will have this summer.