Conde Nast Drops Terry Richardson After Misconduct Claims - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

Conde Nast Drops Terry Richardson After Misconduct Claims

Richardson's agent did not immediately respond to a request for comment

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Make your Summer Getaway a Win
    Getty Images for HTC
    Conde Nast International says it is severing ties with Terry Richardson, the U.S. fashion photographer who has faced allegations of sexual misconduct.

    Conde Nast International says it is severing ties with Terry Richardson, the U.S. fashion photographer who has faced allegations of sexual misconduct.

    The company's magazines include Vogue, GQ, Glamour and Vanity Fair.

    In an email published by the Daily Telegraph, executive vice president and chief operating officer James Woolhouse told Conde Nast country presidents that the company "would like to no longer work with" Richardson. He said completed but unpublished work "should be killed and substituted with other material."

    Conde Nast confirmed the content of the email Tuesday but declined to comment further.

    ‘Tonight’: Drinko With Ryan Reynolds

    [NATL] ‘Tonight’: Drinko With Ryan Reynolds

    Ryan Reynolds and Jimmy Fallon take turns dropping discs into random cups filled with things like "blood," egg and cheese, bacon and bone broth, then drinking a cocktail made out of the combined ingredients in this Plinko-like game.

    (Published Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2018)

    Richardson's agent did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Richardson has previously denied mistreating models.

    Richardson has photographed stars including Beyonce, Rihanna and Lady Gaga and directed Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball" video.