NBC 5, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Family Clinic and the Ron Springs Gift for Life Foundation invite you to "Fit 4 the King Day" on Saturday, June 9, at the Food and Fiber Building at Fair Park in Dallas. "Fit 4 the King Day" is a day for the whole family to exercise, learn healthy lifestyle tips and have fun. Admission is free!
"Fit 4 the King Day" includes:
• Health screenings - BMI, blood pressure, cholesterol, and glucose checks
• Professional aerobic and yoga instructors teaching a variety of classes all day
• Ask the Doctor/Ask the Pharmacist
• Jump rope, line dancing and obstacle courses
• A special Kid Zone and games for children
• Registration to become an organ donor
• Dental checks & more
For more information, call 214-426-3645 x165 or visit www.mlkfamilyclinic.org.
Fit 4 the King Day
Saturday, June 9
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Food and Fiber Pavilion
1200 S. Second Ave.
Dallas, TX 75210
Admission is FREE!