If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Buffalo (-4.5) vs. Jacksonville -- This game is in London, which is about to become the Jags' second home, but Buffalo's defense will rule the day against Blake Bortles and a diminished receiver corps with an injured version of Allen Robinson.
2. Houston at Miami (-4.0) -- The Dolphins looked like a completely different team in their first game under interim head coach Dan Campbell. Their defense looked inspired, and the offense looked productive. The Texans, well, they're just pretty bad.
3. New York Jets (+8.0) at New England -- The Patriots at home are always a virtual lock to cover, but I feel differently about this one. The Jets are playing good football and their defense has been great this year. Not to mention the fact the Patriots have long made the Jets their personal whipping boys, and I look for a close game here.
4. Philadelphia at Carolina (-3.0) -- This line seems incredibly small. The Panthers are unbeaten, and the Eagles are 3-3 and looked awful in last week's win over the Giants. Not to mention this game is in Carolina, which basically means the line is a pick 'em with the Panthers getting three points for being at home. That seems crazy to me.
5. Dallas (+3.5) at New York Giants -- The Dallas defense looked much better in their last game with the debuts of Rolando McClain and Greg Hardy. This week, they get back Randy Gregory. Eli Manning should get tons of pressure and is likely to make some mistakes.
Last week:2-3. 2015 season:15-14-1.