If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Carolina at Cincinnati (-6.5) — Yes, Bengals star wideout A.J. Green won't play in this game as he continues to battle a toe injury, but the Bengals are still the better team and we don't think it's very close. Add in the fact the Bengals are home and they're playing a team that not only can't run the ball, but has no one to run the ball, quite literally.
2. New York Giants (+3.0) at Philadelphia — The Giants are playing really solid football right now thanks to Eli Manning and a solid running game. The Eagles got off to a hot start, but have started to fade despite a win over the Rams last week that was a little too close for comfort. Lesean McCoy hasn't got anything going so far this year on the ground behind a patchwork offensive line, and Nick Foles is getting beat up.
3. Denver (-9.5) at New York Jets — The Jets have looked like the worst team in football over the past two weeks, and Peyton Manning should have an absolute field day against the Jets secondary that let Philip Rivers go off on them last week.
4. Jacksonville (+6.0) at Tennessee — The Jaguars are still searching for that pesky first win, and to get it, Blake Bortles & Co. will have to travel to Nashville and beat the one-win Titans who haven't won since their season opener. The Jaguars might not get the win, but we feel fairly confident they can keep it close.
5. Dallas at Seattle (-8.0) — Hate to burst your bubble here, but this game shouldn't be a one-score game. That's not a knock on the Cowboys, but instead a statement of the Seahawks' dominance at home. The Cowboys should be able to keep it close with their rushing attack, but in that environment things can go downhill quickly. I'd say the final is a two-score margin in Seattle's favor.
Last week:3-2.2014 season:10-10.