If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend!
1. San Francisco (-4.5) at New York Jets, Sunday, noon — The 49ers are coming off a frustrating loss to the Minnesota Vikings that wasn't fluky, it was a beatdown. The 49ers are still one of the best teams in the NFL and their nasty defense should give the Jets and Mark Sanchez plenty of fits.
2. Tennessee at Houston (-12.5), Sunday, noon — At this point, the Texans can probably lay claim to the title of "best team in the NFL" thanks to a punishing two-headed monster run game, a healthy, talented quarterback (even if he is missing part of an ear) and a great, great Wade Phillips-led defense. Tennessee is struggling in all kinds of ways despite the solid play of second-year quarterback Jake Locker and thanks to the disappearance of former 2,000-yard rusher Chris Johnson.
3. Oakland at Denver (-6.5), Sunday, 3 p.m. — The Broncos are coming off two straight losses, to two of the best teams in the league, the Texans and the Atlanta Falcons. Peyton Manning looked awful against the Falcons, but better last week against the Texans. Look for the Broncos to take their frustrations out on the Raiders.
4. New York Giants (+2.5) at Philadelphia, Sunday, 7:15 p.m. — Not quite sure what's going in with this line, but the Eagles have turned the ball over an unreal amount of times and Michael Vick is taking a beating. That's not a good recipe when you talk about the Giants' lively defensive line that returned to form last week against Carolina. Not ony will the Giants win with the points here, but they'll win straight up.
5. Chicago (+3.5) at Dallas, Monday, 7:20 p.m. — Monday Night Football comes to Arlington and brings a team similar to the Cowboys — one with a QB (Jay Cutler) who takes a beating like Tony Romo and a team that has struggled to cover much ground in the running game so far. I think the Cowboys come out on top, but it's a field goal that decides it.
Last week: 3-2. 2012 season: 9-6.