If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Tampa Bay at Houston (-6.5) — The Texans' defense is pretty great, even though their offense is struggling all over the field, especially with Arian Foster still out with an injury. But that defense, man, that defense. They're going to give rookie quarterback Jameis Winston, who was mistake-prone in college last year, all kinds of fits. You're looking at a possible rout here.
2. Chicago at Seattle (-14.5) — The Seahawks are 0-2, but that's about to change. The only question is how bad it will be on Sunday afternoon when the Bears come to town. This is a perfect storm for Seattle — the first home game in the best home environment in the NFL, a mad team with its back against the wall and a sacrificial lamb rolling Jimmy Clausen out at quarterback in the Bears. Bloodbath.
3. Philadelphia at New York Jets (-2.0) — This just seems too easy, and the line seems awfully small given how awful the Eagles have looked and how, yes, good the Jets have looked with Ryan Fitzpatrick at quarterback and a swarming, ferocious defense that is forcing turnovers in bunches.
4. San Francisco at Arizona (-6.5) — Another line that seems kind of small for a good home team, as the 49ers were embarrassed by the Steelers' passing attack last week and now travel to Glendale to face the resurgent Carson Palmer and the Cardinals' red-hot passing attack, led by John Brown and a resurgent Larry Fitzgerald.
5. Atlanta at Dallas (+1.0) — Home underdogs are always appealing, and this one is a complete toss-up, but since I have to pick the Dallas game every week for you fine folks, I have to make a choice. Here it is. Ultimately, I think the Cowboys will win this game in the trenches just like last week.
Last week:2-3. 2015 season:6-4.