If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Minnesota (+6.5) at Miami -- The Dolphins aren't playing very good football right now. The Vikings are a young team looking for a positive end to their season and are riding their rookie quarterback into South Beach. Not sure the Dolphins lose this game, but it's going to be a close one.
2. Detroit (-8.5) at Chicago -- The Bears benched Jay Cutler in favor of Jimmy Claussen, for real. The Lions have a really strong chance of winning the NFC North if they win out. This game should be an epic blowout, no matter how you look at it.
3. New England (-10) at New York Jets -- The Patriots are probably the best team in the AFC. The Jets are back to starting Geno Smith at quarterback. Enough.
4. Seattle (-8) at Arizona -- The Cardinals are still sporting the NFC's best record, which is highly impressive when you look at their rash of injuries. Now, though, the injuries might be too much as the Cardinals will roll out their third-string quarterback against the NFL's best defense. Look out, and expect a low-scoring game in a defensive struggle.
5. Indianapolis at Dallas (-3) -- The Cowboys have to win this game. The Colts really can't help or hurt themselves regardless of the outcome. That enough should push the Cowboys to a win in what will be a close game.
Last week: 2-2-1. 2014 season: 30-39-1.
(Yes, it's been an awful season!)