Guess who is coming to Dallas?
That Academy Award, Golden Globe, and Grammy award winning Dream Girl Jennifer Hudson.
She will be performing at A Night to Remember, poverty fighting organization CitySquare’s annual fundraiser that has hosted guests like Diana Ross, Steve Martin, BB King, Hall and Oates and last year’s Jerry Seinfeld concert. NBC Is a proud sponsor of CitySquare and A Night to Remember.
Connecting NBC 5 to the community we serve.
Jennifer will be here for one night only to benefit CitySquare Sept. 9 at the Winspear Opera House.
Since 2002, A Night to Remember, CitySquare’s annual fundraising event, has generated more than $3 million to assist programs and services such as:
- A Food Pantry - that distributes nearly two million pounds of food to over 20,000 individuals each year.
- A Health Clinic – that provides primary, preventive and pediatric health care to the low-income and uninsured who would otherwise seek medical attention in emergency rooms or go without care.
- The Permanent Supportive Housing – that provides housing for over 250 formerly homeless and near-homeless neighbors.
- Pre-Employment Training – that equips the unemployed with “ready to work” skills.
- Life Skills, Mentoring and Case Management – that supports over 800 youth who grow out of the foster care system each year.
Tickets go on sale today so just go to CitySquare.org/JHUD.
A Night To Remember
Featuring Jennifer Hudson
Saturday, Sept. 9
Winspear Opera House