Dallas

Kibble and Cocktails 2019

Thursday, April 4

Join NBC 5, Barking Hound Village and DFW Rescue Me for the eighth annual Kibble and Cocktails fundraising event on Thursday, April 4, at the Empire Room in Dallas.

To help raise awareness for animal cruelty and dog rescue, guest will enjoy an evening filled with signature bites and cocktails, along with a photo booth, live music, live auction, a raffle and adoptable dogs onsite. All proceeds will benefit DFW Rescue Me and the Justice Fund.

DFW Rescue Me is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization that takes in severely abused, neglected and abandoned dogs off the streets or from the city shelter that are on their way to being euthanized. Through medical care, rehabilitation and a little TLC, foster parents find the dogs’ forever homes.

The Justice Fund was created to honor Justice, a four-month-old pit bull puppy who was doused with lighter fluid by four men and set on fire in April 2012. After making national news for the abuse, DFW Rescue Me Founder, Jim Wenger, took Justice to Texas A&M Veterinary School of Medicine to receive state-of-the-art treatment. Justice was only alive for nine days after the incident, but his story touched people all over the world and has left a legacy of change in the City of Dallas.

To learn more or to purchase tickets, visit www.kibbleandcocktails.org.

Tickets will be on sale online until noon on April 4, but will also be available for purchase at the door.

Kibble and Cocktails 2019
Presented by Barking Hound Village
Thursday, April 4
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
The Empire Room
1225 N Riverfront Blvd.
Dallas, Texas 75207
www.kibbleandcocktails.org

Contact Us