The overnight storms led to some thick fog Monday morning. But that fog burned off, leaving DFW with a sunny afternoon.
But clouds will return Tuesday, leading to rain chances again Tuesday afternoon and Tuesday night.
You can keep up with the weather by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
10 DAY FORECAST
- TONIGHT: Partly cloudy and a little cooler. Low: 42. Wind: NW 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy and cooler. A 20% chance for spotty showers in the afternoon, increasing to 60% chance overnight. High: 54. Wind: N 5 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Rain ending by sunrise. Then mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 43. High: 59. Wind: NE 5 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and warmer. Low: 45. High: 68. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 49. High: 70. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Increasing clouds with a 20% chance for showers after sundown. Low: 51. High: 69. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy, windy and cooler. Low: 48. High: 60. Wind: NW 15-30 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and cooler. Low: 39. High: 58. Wind: N 10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny, breezy and warmer. Low: 40. High: 65. Wind: SW 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy, breezy and cooler. Low: 38. High: 59. Wind: NW 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 35. High: 57. Wind: N 10-15 mph.