DFW Airport reached 32 degree for the first time this season. Some North Texas cities even saw flurries early this morning.
It will stay cold and windy all day feeling like the 20s. Temperatures will be even colder Friday morning, with low in mid 20s across DFW, and into the teens in some surrounding counties. Wind chills will be close to the single digits.
Temperatures will be milder by the weekend. Highs Sunday will be back in the 60s.
You can keep up with it by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
10 DAY FORECAST
- TODAY: Mostly cloudy, windy and cold. Wind chills in the 20s. High: 38. Wind: N 15-25 mph.
- TONIGHT: Hard freeze. Mostly clear. Low: 23. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Continued cold. A few clouds. High: 44. Wind: SE 5 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and breezy. Slight chance for an isolated shower late. Low: 30. High: 53. Wind: S 10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy and mild. Low: 43. High: 62. Wind: SW 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 38. High: 53. Wind: NE 10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 37. High: 55. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and cooler. Low: 33. High: 48. Wind N 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 31. High: 48. Wind: N 10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 36. High: 57. Wind: SW 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and colder. Low: 33. High: 51. Wind: N 10 mph.