A weak tropical wave will continue its westward progression over the next couple of days. With it still somewhat close to us on Tuesday, we will keep the chance for a few more showers and storms ... but the overall coverage will be less than we had today. Wednesday will be a dry day before the next weak cold front moves into the area and gives another shot at showers and storms. Labor Day weekend looks pretty good!
Whenever active weather moves into DFW, you can keep up with it by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
10 DAY FORECAST
- TONIGHT: Isolated showers and storms mainly in the evening, then partly cloudy for the rest of the night. Low: 75. Wind: E/NE 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. A 20% chance for showers and storms still possible in the afternoon. High: 92. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and hot. Low: 76. High: 95. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy with scattered afternoon showers and storms. Low: 75. High: 92. Wind: NE/N 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Scattered AM showers and storms then mostly to partly cloudy. Low: 73. High: 89. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 69. High: 90. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 70. High: 92. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- LABOR DAY: Mostly sunny to partly cloudy. Low: 72. High: 92. Wind: S 10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 73. High: 91. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 74. High: 92. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 73. High: 91. Wind: S 10 mph.