An impressive warming trend will continue for the next couple days with highs in the mid to upper 80s across North Texas. Thursday will likely result in a record high. It appears that we are headed for the warmest February and warmest winter in North Texas since records began in 1898.
Somewhat cooler weather will return Friday and into the weekend. Rain chances will hold off until next week. See the full 10-Day Forecast below.
The latest video forecast from NBC DFW's team of Weather Experts will appear in the player above. Keep up with the latest changes to the weather by downloading the NBC DFW smartphone app!
- TONIGHT: Clear and mild. Low: 55. Wind: S 5 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny, breezy, and very warm with a record high. High: 89. Wind: SW 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny, breezy, and cooler. Low: 51. High: 70. Wind: NW 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Sunny and cooler. Low: 38. High: 58. Wind: NE 10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. A few light showers possible Sunday night, but mainly north of DFW. Low: 39. High: 70. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy and warmer. Low: 53. High: 75. Wind: W 10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy and warm, with a 20% chance for showers by evening. Low: 60. High: 77. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and a little cooler. Low: 50. High: 65. Wind: NW 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and cooler. Low: 43. High: 63. Wind: E 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and mild. Low: 47. High: 68. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 51. High: 72. Wind: S 10-15 mph.