Fall weather is here! We are in store for a pleasant stretch of weather that will include plenty of sunshine and low humidity through the rest of the week. You can keep up with it by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
10 DAY FORECAST
- TODAY: Cloudy this morning then becoming sunny later today. High: 79. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- TONIGHT: Patchy fog possible, otherwise mostly clear and cool. Low: 58. Wind: N 5 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Sunny and warm. Low: 58. High: 86. Wind: NW 5 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and a touch cooler. Low: 60. High: 79. Wind: NE 10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Low: 56. High: 78. Wind: NE 5 mph.
- SATURDAY: sunny and mild. Low: 57. High: 82. Wind: SE 5 mph.
- SUNDAY: Sunny. Low: 61. High: 84. Wind: S 10 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 64. High: 86. Wind: S 10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 65. High: 86. Wind: S 10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20% chance of storms. Low 66. High 85. Wind: S 15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20% chance of storms. Low 62. High 81. Wind: N 15 mph.