A return to cool fall weather brought perfect weather for high school football Friday evening, with temperatures generally in the 60s. It will cool off even more overnight, with lows in the 40s across most of North Texas. Temperatures will moderate a bit over the weekend, but the weather will be delightful through Sunday.
You can keep up with it by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
10 DAY FORECAST
- TONIGHT: Clear, cool and calm. Low: 49. Wind: Calm.
- SATURDAY: A chilly start, then sunny and pleasant. High: 76. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and mild. Low: 56. High: 80. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy, warmer and a bit more humid. Low: 60. High: 82. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy, warm and humid. Low: 62. High: 83. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and warm, with a 20% chance for isolated showers. Low: 64. High: 82. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 63. High: 83. Wind: E 10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 64. High: 84. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Low: 62. High: 80. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 59. High: 79. Wind: NE 10 mph.