Rain arrived as expected on Saturday, with generally a little less than a half inch across DFW. But the rain was much heavier east of Dallas. And more is on the way through Monday.
Looking ahead, a strong Arctic cold front is set to arrive Wednesday, ushering in the coldest air so far this season. A hard freeze is likely by Thursday and Friday mornings.
You can keep up with it by downloading the NBC DFW APP!
10 DAY FORECAST
- TONIGHT: Cloudy and chilly, with rain increasing again around 3 or 4 am. Low: 47. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: A 20% chance of early morning rain. Then mostly cloudy and cool during the afternoon. High: 54. Wind: N 10 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool with a 70% chance for morning rain. Low: 48. High: 53. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 42. High: 60. Wind: Light.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy, windy and turning colder. Low: 40. High: 49. Wind: N 15-25 mph.
- THURSDAY: Freeze in the morning. Clearing skies, breezy and cold. Low: 28. High: 42. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Hard freeze in the morning, then sunny and cold. Low: 25. High: 46. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and breezy. Low: 34. High: 57. Wind: S 10-20 mph
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny, breezy and cooler. Low: 39. High: 53. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 33. High: 51. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 35. High: 53. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.