Spotty thunderstorms will be possible through Tuesday night. A severe storm or two is possible. A cold front will move across North Texas Tuesday night bringing drier and cooler air to the area.
The latest video forecast from NBC DFW's team of Weather Experts will appear in the player above. Keep up with the latest changes to the weather by downloading the NBC DFW smartphone app!
- TONIGHT: Spotty evening storms, otherwise mostly cloudy. Low 62. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy, breezy, and warm, with a 20 percent chance for showers or thunderstorms in the afternoon. Higher chances will be east of Dallas. Some storms could be strong to severe. Low: 62. High: 83. Wind: S 15-25 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny, breezy and cooler. Low: 49. High: 66. Wind: NW 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny. Low: 38. High: 65. Wind: NE/E 5 mph.
- FRIDAY: Sunny. Low: 40. High: 67. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy with a low chance of showers. Low: 47. High: 68. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy with a chance for a few showers. Low: 55. High: 73. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly cloudy. Low: 56. High: 74. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 47. High: 64. Wind: NE 5.
- WEDNESDAY: Sunny. Low 45. High 68. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny. Low 47. High 70. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.