We can expect a beautiful Saturday with low humidity and plenty of sunshine. Much of Sunday will be dry, but low storm chances return to the forecast Sunday evening. More rain and storms are likely by mid next week.. See the full 10-Day Forecast below.
The latest video forecast from NBC DFW's team of Weather Experts will appear in the player above.Keep up with the latest changes to the weather by downloading the NBC DFW smartphone app!
- TONIGHT: Mostly clear with diminishing wind. Turning cooler. Low: 52. Wind: SW 15-20.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and mild. Low: 52. High: 73. Wind: NW 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny to partly cloudy and warmer. A 20 percent chance of thunderstorms by evening. Any storm that develops could be strong. Low: 56. High: 84. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 60. High: 80. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Increasing clouds with a 30% chance of storms. Low: 59. High: 82. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 60 percent chance for thunderstorms. Low: 62. High: 78. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy by afternoon. Low: 57. High: 72. Wind: NW 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Sunny and a little cooler. Low: 53. High: 78. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance for showers and storms. Low: 55. High: 78. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 57. High: 76. Wind: NW 5-10 mph.
- MONDAY: Sunny. Low 55. High 78. Wind: S 5-10 mph.