Sunday begins dry, but isolated to scattered severe storms are possible Sunday afternoon and evening. The highest threat for severe weather will likely occur north of DFW. More rain and storms likely by mid next week. See the full 10-Day Forecast below.
The latest video forecast from NBC DFW's team of Weather Experts will appear in the player above.Keep up with the latest changes to the weather by downloading the NBC DFW smartphone app!
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny to partly cloudy, windy, and warmer. A 30% chance of thunderstorms by evening. Any storm that develops could be severe. High: 84. Wind: SE 15-25 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 62. High: 80. Wind: NW/N 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Increasing clouds with a 30% chance of storms late in the day. Low: 59. High: 82. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Cloudy with rain and thunderstorms likely. Chance of rain 70%. Low: 67. High: 78. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: A 20% chance for a few showers in the morning. Partly cloudy by afternoon. Low: 59. High: 72. Wind: NW 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and mild. Low: 53. High: 78. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Increasing clouds Low: 57. High: 82. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Cloudy with chance for more rain and storms. Low: 59. High: 68. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly to partly cloudy with isolated showers possible. Low: 60. High: 72. Wind: NW 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny and warm. Low: 56. High: 80. Wind: SW 5-10 mph.