Dallas-Fort Worth Weather

< BACK

96°

Scattered Clouds

DFW Airport, TX

Set Location
 beta

Personal Weather Station Map

Tap to learn more »

DFW Airport, TX
Change Location

96°

Scattered Clouds

Scattered Clouds

Updated 5:59 PM CDT

Feels Like: 101°

Humidity: 40%

Wind: SE 9 mph

Dew Point: 68°

Hourly

  • 6PM
    96°
    20%
  • 7PM
    95°
    20%
  • 8PM
    91°
    20%
  • 9PM
    89°
    20%
  • 10PM
    87°
    20%
  • 11PM
    86°
    20%
  • 12AM
    85°
    20%
  • 1AM
    84°
    0%
  • 2AM
    83°
    10%
  • 3AM
    81°
    10%
  • 4AM
    81°
    20%
  • 5AM
    80°
    20%
  • 6AM
    78°
    30%
  • 7AM
    78°
    20%
  • 8AM
    78°
    20%
  • 9AM
    80°
    10%
  • 10AM
    81°
    20%
  • 11AM
    83°
    20%
  • 12PM
    85°
    20%
  • 1PM
    86°
    40%
  • 2PM
    88°
    40%
  • 3PM
    88°
    40%
  • 4PM
    87°
    40%
  • 5PM
    87°
    20%

Next 10 Days

  • Today
    Partly Cloudy
    98°
    76°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly cloudy and hot.

    Humidity 55% Wind 10 S Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Wed
    Scattered T-storms
    90°
    73°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for scattered showers and storms.

    Humidity 57% Wind 12 NE Chance of Precipitation 40%

  • Thu
    Isolated T-storms
    88°
    71°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly to partly cloudy with a 30% chance for isolated showers and storms.

    Humidity 57% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 30%

  • Fri
    Isolated T-storms
    88°
    71°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly cloudy and pleasant. An isolated storm or two possible.

    Humidity 69% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Sat
    Scattered T-storms
    86°
    70°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly to mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of showers and storms.

    Humidity 60% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 40%

  • Sun
    Scattered T-storms
    85°
    70°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for scattered showers and storms.

    Humidity 65% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 40%

  • Mon
    Partly Cloudy
    87°
    70°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly cloudy.

    Humidity 70% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Tue
    Partly Cloudy
    88°
    71°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly cloudy and warm.

    Humidity 59% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Wed
    Mostly Sunny
    90°
    72°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly sunny.

    Humidity 70% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Thu
    Partly Cloudy
    92°
    72°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mix of clouds and sun.

    Humidity 57% Wind 8 ENE Chance of Precipitation 0%

<p>NBC 5 Meteorologist Rick Mitchell updates the forecast for Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2017.</p>

NBC 5 Forecast: Another Hot Day, But Relief Coming
Still hot today, but a cold front comes in to bring some relief with rain on Wednesday. Full Forecast »