Try out these recipes using Wolfgang Puck's Coffee Drinks.
Caramel Panna Cotta
1 pkg Knox Gelatin Powder
1 oz Water
¼ cup Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Sugar
8.5 oz Bottle of Wolfgang Puck Caramel Coffee Drink
1. In a small bowl add the cold water.
2. Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the top. Reserve.
3. In a medium size heavy metal sauce pan, add the heavy cream and sugar, bring to boil.
4. Remove from heat, add in the gelatin. With a whisk, stir until dissolved.
5. Whisk in the Wolfgang Puck Culinary Iced Coffee, pour into 2 oz cups or glasses.
6. Place in the refrigerator to chill for 4 hours or overnight.
Serve with Whipped Cream
6 oz Bittersweet Chocolate 64%, chopped fine
½ cup Wolfgang Puck Double Blended Mocha*
1 Tbsp Corn Syrup
¼ cup Cocoa Powder
1. Wrap a cookie sheet tray in plastic wrap. Reserve.
2. Place the chopped chocolate in a medium mixing bowl.
3. In a small sauce pan, whisk together the Wolfgang Puck Double Blended Mocha and glucose and bring to a simmer (170 degrees F).
4. Place over a medium heat and bring to a simmer.
5. Remove from heat and pour over the prepared chocolate.
6. Whisk smooth.
7. Pour out onto prepared cookie sheet tray and top with plastic wrap directly touching chocolate mixture.
8. Place in a cool room 60-65 degree for 4 hours or overnight.
9. Fill a plastic piping bag fitted with a #4 round tip with truffle base.
Or use a scoop and portion out ½ oz balls.
10. Pipe out ¾ inch balls like perfect soldiers alternating each row.
11. Let sit for 2 hours until firm enough to roll between the palms of your hands.
12. Roll into balls.
13. Place the cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
14. Toss the balls in cocoa powder, remove with fork.
*Enjoy the remaining Double Blended Mocha while you make your truffles!
3 oz Wolfgang Puck Culinary Iced Coffee
4 oz double strength chilled coffee
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp vanilla, hazelnut or other syrup
18 crushed iced cubes
1. Blend ice, both coffees, syrup and sugar until smooth
2. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a spoonful of whipped cream.
1 ½ cups Wolfgang Puck Culinary Iced Coffee
1 ½ cups chocolate ice cream
¼ cup chocolate syrup
1. Blend coffee, ice cream and syrup in a blender until the drink is smooth.
2. Pour over crushed ice
3. Top with a healthy helping of whipped cream.
Wolfgang’s Coffee Shake
5 oz Wolfgang Puck Café au Lait Iced Coffee
2 tsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp sugar
½ cup milk
½ cup fresh cream
Add coffee, milk, sugar and cocoa powder. Blend well and top with fresh cream!
2 oz Wolfgang Puck Cafe au Lait Iced Coffee
1 1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Kahlua
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake well for 10 seconds. Strain into a martini glass.
8.5 oz Bottle Wolfgang Puck Creme Caramel Iced Coffee
4 oz Pellegrino or Water
1 tsp Myers Dark Rum, optional
1. In a medium bowl whisk together the Wolfgang Puck Caramel Coffee Drink, Pellegrino, dark rum and lemon juice.
2. Place the bowl in the freezer.
3. After 30 minutes, quickly remove bowl from freezer, with a fork stir the ice crystals.
4. One hour later, stir again. Continue until the liquid is flakey and frozen.
5. Scrape the coffee base with two forks this will fluff up the granita.
6. Scoop into a pre frozen martini glass.
7. Top with whipped cream and your favorite cookie.
The Wolf – Irish Mocha Iced Coffee
4 oz Wolfgang Puck Double Blend Mocha Iced Coffee
1 1/2 oz Jameson Whiskey
1/4 oz Tia Maria
1 oz Whipped Cream, whipped stiff
1. Add all ingredients, to the cocktail shaker.
2. Fill with ice and shake well for 10 seconds.
3. Strain into a wine glass and garnish with whipped cream.