There are people who enjoy a cold beer from time to time, and then there are true connoisseurs, who really appreciate all the variety of different types (Ale, Pilsener, Stout, Porter and Lager) of suds and the science that goes into making them.
Casual beer imbibers and patio professionals alike will enjoy the following ‘goings-on’ this month at The Gingerman in Dallas.
Pint Nights are every Tuesday starting at 6 p.m. Buy the beer of the day and keep the logo glass.
- June 1st - Franziskaner Hefe glasses
- June 8th - Sam Adams Summer glasses
- June 15th - Spaten Dunkel Lager glasses
- June 22nd - New Belgium Skinny Dip glasses
- June 29th - Spaten Bock glasses
Theology Live: “Ale & The Almighty” every Monday in June starting at 6 p.m. Topics for discussions this year:
- June 6th - Christianity and Science
- June 13th - Christianity and War
- June 20th - Christianity and Islam
- June 27th - "Answering your Questions" aka "Stump the Theologian"
June Beer Tasting: “Savor the Flavor”
Pairings of beer and food prepared with beer Saturday, June 19th at 2:30 p.m.
$35 per person
Very limited seating
Reservations must be made by Thursday, June 17 at 6 p.m.