Vote to Find the Next "Glamburger"
The Cheesecake Factory wants voters to determine what the next addition to its burger menu will be.
The Cheesecake Factory has selected five finalists in its contest to find the next gourmet "Glamburger," but before it goes on the menu, they want to hear from you.
The restaurant has narrowed it's choice down from 30,000 burgers. Now through June 30, burger fans can vote between the unique creations inspired by everything from Cajun sea food to Italian mob bosses.
Voters enter in a chance to win a slice of cheesecake on the house, a gift card or cheesecake for a year. The winner of the contest will get his or her burger on the Cheasecake Factory's Glamburger menu in addition to a free vacation. The restaurant will announce the winner July 1.
The finalists are:
- The Godfather: Submitted by April K. from Maryville, Ill. The burger is topped with marinara, romaine lettuce, portabella mushrooms, grilled onions, garlic aioli marinated tomato, pepperoni, Provolone, Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Greek Feta Burger: Submitted by Kristi G. from Zebulon, Ga. This burger is piled with Greek feta, tomatoes, arugula lettuce, kalamata olives, red onion, cucumbers, green peppers and a garlic aioli mayonaise spread.
- Wild Mushroom Burger: Submitted by from Thomas S. from Champaign, Ill.This burger features Portabella, Shiitake and Crimini mushrooms, red peppers, caramelized onions, Gruyere and Swiss cheese and a demi-glace.
- Cajun Delight: Submitted by Pedro G. from Valrico, Fla. Topped with roasted peppers, Muenster cheese, crawfish, Tasso ham, Andouille sausage, Cajun dark roux.
- Waikiki Beach Burger: Submitted by Aaron H. from Temecula, Calif. Topped with a pineapple slice, Canadian bacon, arugula lettuce, teriyaki sauce and melted mozzarella.
Cast your vote at this website: Cheesecake Factory's Glamburger Contest