Strobe lights and smoke in the air are common in a night club, but in a classroom?
A freshman at Clayton Valley High School in Concord, California says that's just what she had to endure in algebra as her classmates went wild.
"People smoking marijuana in the classroom. They smoke cigarettes." Arielle said. "There was one kid who peed in a bottle and threw it across the room."
Arielle Moore used her cell phone to capture 30 seconds of the bizarre behavior she witnessed in her class so she could show her parents how hard it was to learn in the environment.
When school officials saw the chaotic snippet, they suspended a few students -- including Arielle. They say she wasn't allowed to videotape the classroom.
They eventually cleared Arielle's suspension.