Sprite has honored the NBA Champion Dallas Mavericks with the team’s very own specially-designed commemorative championship can.
"This is the perfect way for us to congratulate all the players, coaches and staff of the Dallas Mavericks. Sprite is cheering for the team along with MAVS fans everywhere," said Mark Schortman, Senior Vice President and General Manager, South Region, Coca-Cola Refreshments.
Fossil Creek facility in Fort Worth is making the 12-ounce cans emblazoned with the Dallas Mavericks' logo.
Beginning this week, fans can visit select local Texas retailers to purchase their own six-pack of limited-edition collectible cans, while supplies last.
- Article: THE MAVS WIN THE NBA FINALS!
- Article: Cavs Owner Takes Final Shot at LeBron
- Article: Jason Terry's Tattoo Stays
- Article: Cuban Stays (Somewhat) Humble in Victory
- Article: "We Got Vindication"
- Article: Mavs Fans Spill Into Victory Plaza
- Article: Mavs Victory Parade Expected Week of June 20
- Article: Tempers Flare in Game 6, NBA to Review
- Video: Thousands of Mavs Fans Celebrate at the AAC
- Video: Dirk - "This is a Win for Playing as a Team"
- Video: Chandler -"We Did It for You Dallas"
- Video: Barea's Friends and Family Pack the Stands
- Video: Jason Kidd Finally an NBA Champion
- NBCDFW Gallery: Dallas Mavericks: 2011 NBA Champs
- NBCDFW Gallery: Mavs Fans Party in the Plaza
- NBCDFW Gallery: Mavs Mania: Your Photos
- NBCDFW Gallery: NBA Finals: Mavs vs. Heat
- NBCDFW Gallery: Mavs Playoff Posters