A passenger on a Spirit Airlines flight from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. to Atlanta gave passengers a scare when he screamed "There's a bomb on the plane!" reported NBC affiliate 11ALIVE.
The man was escorted off the plane after it landed at Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport because he had been acting "unruly" throughout the entire flight, passengers told 11ALIVE.
One passenger caught the entire incident on camera. The man can be seen grabbing onto a seat as officers attempt to pry him away.
As an Atlanta Police officer tells him to get out of his seat, the man says, "There's a bomb on the plane. There's a bomb on this f-king plane! If she takes me off I will blow the f-king plane up! I will, get the f-k out!"
Officers were eventually able to get the man off the plane. The rest of the passengers who sat calmly in their seats throughout the whole ordeal were allowed to depart about three minutes after the man and his luggage were taken off the plane, 11ALIVE reported.
The man, who was unidentified, was taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation, according to the station.
More on NBC6.com:
- Cocaine Bust Derails Fla. Congressman
- WATCH: Florida State University AcaBelles' Rendition of Lorde's "Royals" Goes Viral
- Family: Sex Not Consensual in FSU's Jameis Winston Case
- PHOTOS: Outrageous Black Friday Behavior
- Internet Cat Star Colonel Meow is Seriously Ill
- PHOTOS: 16 Reasons You Should Drink Coffee
- Blind Dog, Loyal Brother Adopted
- Python, Pit Bulls Seized in Pot Bust Near Playground