The conversation about racial differences in Dallas/Fort Worth can be friendly and frustrating at times. NBC 5's Spotlight on Race In DFW takes a closer look at what divides us and unites us in the second decade of the 21st century.
Our series of reports include an half-hour special, Sunday, June 3 at 11:30 a.m.on NBC 5.
We've also provided our reports here at NBCDFW.com.
We'd love your feedback. So please join the discussion here or on Facebook.
You can link to our stories below:
- Why Race is a sensitive topic for white people
- African-American Men & "The Talk"
- Closing the Hispanic Education Gap
- Diversity of Latinos In DFW
- Bullying of Asian-Americans In School
- The Rise of Interracial Marriages
- The Impact of Social Media on Race
- Social Media: Part 2
- First Memories of Racial Differences