A group of students from Stephenville will never forget their prom night.
The students were on a party bus that caught fire Friday night.
All of the students escaped the fire unharmed, as members of the Erath County Volunteer Fire-Rescue put out the party bus fire
When the fire was out, they realized the students didn't have a ride to the prom.
The volunteer firefighters went back to the fire house and got three fire trucks to escort the students to the prom at the Tarleton State University ballroom.
The students probably had the most memorable arrival, after all they arrived with lights and sirens.
One of the student's father, John Tadlock, took a picture of the students with the firefighters who saved their prom night.