Two Hospitalized by Ammonia Smell at Meat Company

By Greg Janda
|  Friday, Aug 2, 2013  |  Updated 11:29 AM CDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Two Hospitalized by Ammonia Smell at Meat Company

advertisement

Dallas Fire-Rescue responded to an ammonia smell at a meat packing company in Dallas that sent two people to the hospital.

Jason Evans with Dallas Fire-Rescue said crews responded to a call about someone having difficulty breathing at 5100 Investment Drive. Crews said someone smelt ammonia and opened vents in one room.

Two people were taken to the hospital. The building was not evacuated as crews said the scent of ammonia was only in one of the rooms.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
Get NBCDFW on Mobile!
Get NBCDFW's free news and weather... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out