North Texas has recorded the seventh earthquake in the area since the start of November.
The latest was a magnitude 2.8 shaker that hit 1 mile west of Briar, about 7 miles north of Azle.
The U.S. Geological Survey confirms the earthquake happened at 2:30 a.m. on Monday.
No damage from the quake has been reported.
Here are the reports of some other recent earthquakes:
- Nov. 9 1:54 p.m.: Magnitude 3.0 south of Springtown
- Nov. 8 10:32 p.m.: Magnitude 2.9 Near Springtown
- Nov. 6 11:05 a.m.: Magnitude 2.7 near Springtown
- Nov. 5 9:32 p.m.: Magnitude 2.6 east-southeast of Reno
- Nov. 1 4:57 p.m.: Magnitude 2.1 east-northeast of Richland Hills