Keaton Fox, NBC 5 News
Fire crews were called to the business after a small fire was discovered in the ventilation system.
A large warehouse in Grapevine caught fire Friday morning, filling the facility along the 600-block of Industrial Boulevard with smoke, fire officials say.
The 2-alarm fire was first reported at about 8:30 a.m. at Wrico Stamping when smoke started pouring into the building through the ventilation system.
All 53 employees were evacuated and, as firefighters arrived, were moved to a bus and triage area where they could rest and receive treatment, if necessary. Officials told NBC 5 Friday morning that none of the employees required treatment.
Grapevine Fire Chief Steve Bass told NBC 5 the fire started in the ventilation system and quickly pushed smoke throughout the building.
A large fan on loan from the DFW Airport Fire Department is being used to ventilate the building, which is expected to reopen Friday.
Firefighters from Southlake, Bedford, Colleyville and DFW Airport assisted.
NBC 5's Keaton Fox contributed to this report.