The University of Phoenix Dallas Campus and Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Fort Worth are teaming up to collect school supplies for area children.
The supplies will be collected at one of the five Dallas University of Phoenix campuses between Wednesday and the end of the month.
"Too many children fall behind in school and often this is not due to a lack of ability, but to the lack of access to both basic tools, such as notebooks and pens, and to a safe place to go in the after-school hours," said Kevin Foster, Vice President Community Relations, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Fort Worth. "Thanks to the generous support of University of Phoenix with this school supplies donation, our students will receive tools and the attention they need to help them succeed in school."
Some of the much-needed items include backpacks, pencils, notebook paper, crayons, markers and rulers. Donated supplies will benefit the children who attend the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Fort Worth.
- Dallas Campus, 12400 Coit Road, Dallas, TX 75251
- Mid Cities Learning Center, 860 Airport Freeway, Suite 101, Hurst, TX 76054
- Cedar Hill Resource Center, 305 W FM 1382, Suite 566, Cedar Hill, TX 75104
- Plano Student Resource Center, 5760 State Highway 121, Suite 250, Plano, TX 75024
- Arlington Student Resource Center, 3900 Arlington Highlands Boulevard, Suite 237, Arlington, TX 76018