The Dallas Police Department is looking for new recruits for the police force.
DPD will accept applications online through Saturday and conduct testing for police officer trainees during the week of February 23.
According to the department's recruiting website on top of all of the required documents and City of Dallas employment application, police recruit hopefuls have to be prepared to take a physical agility test which will includes:
- Vertical Jump - 6. 5 inches
- Bench Press - .56 of body weight (1 repetition)
- Sit Ups For One Minute - 14 repetitions (minimum)
- Illinois Shuttle Run -24.9 seconds
- 300 Meter Run - 110 seconds
- Push Ups For One Minute - 4 repetitions (minimum)
- 1.5 Mile Run - 19 minutes and 9 seconds
The DPD website warns people they must contact a recruiter prior to the testing dates.