CoServ Electric Subcontractor Stable After Electric Shock | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

CoServ Electric Subcontractor Stable After Electric Shock

Name has not been released

processing...

NEWSLETTERS

Michelle
A CoServ Electric employee was working when he came in contact with an electric wire and shocked himself.

A man doing work for CoServ Electric in Denton County contacted an electric wire while working Tuesday afternoon.

He received an electric shock and was transported by CareFlite to a local hospital.

CoServ Electric released a statement saying:

"Safety remains CoServ's top priority as we cooperate fully with first responders during their investigation."

The man, an employee of a CoServ subcontractor, is in stable condition. CoServ Electric has not yet released his name.