CoServ Electric Subcontractor Stable After Electric Shock

Name has not been released

By Justin Hinton
|  Wednesday, Dec 28, 2011  |  Updated 9:48 PM CDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
CoServ Electric Subcontractor Stable After Electric Shock

Michelle

A CoServ Electric employee was working when he came in contact with an electric wire and shocked himself.

advertisement

A man doing work for CoServ Electric in Denton County contacted an electric wire while working Tuesday afternoon.

He received an electric shock and was transported by CareFlite to a local hospital.

CoServ Electric released a statement saying:

"Safety remains CoServ's top priority as we cooperate fully with first responders during their investigation."

The man, an employee of a CoServ subcontractor, is in stable condition. CoServ Electric has not yet released his name.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
Get NBCDFW on Mobile!
Get NBCDFW's free news and weather... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out