More than 6,000 jobs are available in Tarrant County for the 2010 Census.
The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring full- and part-time positions that pay between $10.75 and $13.75 per hour.
Most of the temporary positions, which range from clerk to field supervisor, begin in mid-May and last through July.
The Census Bureau is holding testing sessions Saturday in Fort Worth for applicants. Appointments are not necessary.
Applicants must bring proof of identification to the 30-minute test. Applicants will need a passport or a combination of two other valid types of ID, one of which must have a photograph. Acceptable IDs include a driver's license, a government identification card, a student ID card, a Social Security car, a birth certificate or a U.S. Citizen ID card.
Testing site locations:
- 10 a.m.: Pare de Sufrir, 2501 W. Seminary Blvd.
- 10:30 a.m.: The Hope Center, 3625 E. Loop 820 South
- 11 a.m.: Handley-Meadowbrook Community Center, 6201 Beaty St.
- Noon:Birchman Baptist Church, 9100 N. Normandale St.
- 2 p.m. Spanish version: Pare de Sufrir, 2501 W. Seminary Blvd.
2010 Census Jobs