Fire Breaks Out at Bedford Kwik Kar Lube Center

Dog transported to vet after being injured in fire

View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    A fire broke out and heavily damaged a Kwik Kar Lube & Tune auto service center in Bedford Tuesday, injuring a dog.

    Two bays of the lube service center were reported to be engulfed in flames after a car caught fire inside the service center along the 2800 block of Central Drive.

    There were several small explosions due to oil and gasoline at the shop. When Chopper 5 arrived, light smoke could still be seen coming from the building, which showed visible signs of fire damage.

    No people were injured in the fire.  The dog was transported to a local vet for treatment.