Fans of the cult television classic, "Gilmore Girls," lined up Wednesday morning for a real-life taste of Luke's Diner.
The on-tv cafe was brought to life as pop up coffee shops across the U.S., including cafe's in North Texas.
The Oct. 5 event comes 16 years to the day the pilot of the cult favorite series aired on television. Netflix is set to air a reboot of the show, called "Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life" beginning in November.
Netflix is sponsoring the one-day conversion of the shops, according to Eater, and it will be providing the cafes with "all the Luke's Diner essentials."
The pop-ups will run from 7 a.m. to noon.
Fans of the show lined up around the Arlington location for a cup of free coffee and other giveaway prizes promoting the show's Netflix revamp.
North Texas locations include:
- Buon Giorno, 915 Florence St., Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Savor Coffee Bar & Eatery 1101 E Bardin Rd. #101, Arlington, TX 76018
- Coffee House Café 6150 Frankford Rd., Dallas, TX 75252
- i Java & Chai 1820 Coit Rd., #138, Plano, TX 75075
- Method Coffee 1623 N Hall St., Ste 101, Dallas, TX 75204