The 2014 Texas Rangers Fan Fest Presented by AT&T will take place this Saturday, Jan. 25 from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. The event is moving back to Rangers Ballpark in Arlington as part of the 20th Anniversary of the park in 2014.
Admission to the 2014 Texas Rangers Fan Fest Presented by AT&T is $10 for adults, $8 for season ticket holders and $5 for children 13 and under. Advance tickets can be purchased at texasrangers.com/fanfest, and tickets can also be purchased at the Rangers Ballpark First Base Ticket Office beginning at 7 a.m. on Saturday. The First Base Gate at Rangers Ballpark will open at 8:45 a.m. for fans to enter Fan Fest.
Other highlights of the 2014 Texas Rangers Fan Fest Presented by AT&T:
- Interactive Question & Answer sessions with Rangers executives, current and former players and announcers in the Rangers Hall of Fame (1st floor)
- On-field events to include running the bases, wiffle ball area, bullpen toss and catching pop-ups (weather permitting)
- Pitching, hitting, and fielding clinics conducted by Rangers coaches and alumni
- Free tours of the Rangers clubhouse and dugout
- Free play in the Rangers Kids Zone
- Photo stage with current and former Rangers players
- Rangers Baseball Foundation Sale
- Food and beverages on sale at The Short Stop Grill, Captain Morgan Club, and other Ballpark concession stands
- Merchandise on sale at Ballpark Gift Shop locations (NOTE: Majestic Grand Slam Shop is closed for renovations).
In addition, 2014 Texas Rangers season ticket and mini-plan packages will be on sale.
2014 Fan Fest Presented by AT&T will feature autograph sessions with over 50 current Texas Rangers players and coaches with individuals signing in the Capital One Club, Captain Morgan Club, Batters Eye Club, and Texas Rangers Hall of Fame (3rd floor). Autograph sessions are scheduled at 9:30 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m.
2014 FAN FEST AUTOGRAPH GUIDELINES
*There will be five designated autograph sessions on Saturday where the first 5,000 fans in attendance at Fan Fest are eligible up until 1 hour prior to the start to participate. Participants will be selected randomly to participate by receiving numbered cards. The schedule for those sessions:
9:30 a.m.—Adrian Beltre
11 a.m.—Shin-Soo Choo
1 p.m.—Elvis Andrus
3 p.m.—Ivan Rodriguez
- All other Fan Fest autograph schedules will not be announced in advance. The main Ballpark video board, and television monitors throughout Rangers Ballpark will post who is signing during each session 1 hour prior to the start of that session.
- Entrance to the designated line will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Individuals who use wheelchairs must adhere to the same first-come, first-served process as all other fans.
- When lines are at the designated capacity, an “END OF LINE” sign will be posted and no further guests will be allowed to enter the line.
- Players will sign approximately 235 autographs per session. Players will not sign beyond their allotted time.
- Prior to the 2014 Fan Fest, Fast Passes were sold online at texasrangers.com. 60 guests will have the opportunity to skip to the front of each autograph session on each day of the event.
The schedule of individuals appearing on Saturday is as follows. PLEASE NOTE THE SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Any updates to this schedule can be found at texasrangers.com/fanfest.
Rangers Signing Autographs: Elvis Andrus, J.P. Arencibia, Adrian Beltre, Michael Choice, Shin-Soo Choo, Alexander Claudio, Prince Fielder, Alex “Chi Chi” Gonzalez, Matt Harrison, Derek Holland, Luke Jackson, Rougned Odor, Martin Perez, Jurickson Profar, Ivan Rodriguez, Adam Rosales, Robbie Ross, Jr., Tanner Scheppers, Jake Skole, Luis Sardinas, Nick Tepesch, Shawn Tolleson, Ron Washington.
Individuals Participating in Question and Answer Sessions: Elvis Andrus, Jon Daniels, Fergie Jenkins, Ivan Rodriguez, Ron Washington, Rangers TV/Radio Announcers, Women’s Baseball 101 with Emily Jones and Meghan Harrison.
Individuals Participating in Clinics: Bobby Jones/Steve Buechele (hitting); Andy Hawkins/Mike Maddux (pitching); Jim Sundberg/Ken Suarez (catching).
Fergie Jenkins Foundation Booth: Fergie Jenkins, Bert Campaneris.
Rangers Alumni Signing Autographs: Mike Bascik, Sr., Kevin Belcher, Rich Billings, Steve Buechele, Ray Burris, Mark Brandenburg, Dave Chalk, Tim Crabtree, Danny Darwin, Cecil Espy, Benji Gil, Rusty Greer, Jose Guzman, Donald Harris, Rick Henninger, Dave Hostetler, David Hulse, Mike Jeffcoat, Mark McLemore, Kevin Mench, Mike Munoz, Luis Ortiz, Claude Osteen, Jeff Russell, Donnie Sadler, Mike Simms, Dan Smith, Don Stanhouse, Ken Suarez, Ellis Valentine, Curtis Wilkerson.
FAN FEST TICKET SPECIAL
Fans can save more than 50 percent and purchase $8 Upper Reserved tickets or $15 Lexus Club Terrace tickets for select August home games during Texas Rangers Fan Fest. Offer is available online Jan. 25 at 9 a.m. through midnight at texasrangers.com/fanfest or at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington box office during Fan Fest hours.