The Texas Rangers released their promotions schedule Wednesday, letting all fans know when they can get bobbleheads, T-shirts and other freebies throughout the season.
Here are highlights from the Rangers or see the entire schedule here (including important $1 dog night info):
The highlights of the 2013 Promotion Schedule include:
- Two Bobblehead Giveaways: Medical Center Arlington Nolan Ryan Bobblehead on May 21 and a Yu Darvish K Counter Bobblehead on June 11.
- Post-Game Fireworks Shows will take place every Friday night, a total of 12 shows which are all Fireworks Fridays with discounts on tickets. There will also be a spectacular Independence Day Show on July 4.
- Three post-game concerts: TobyMac on June 2, Budweiser Presents Casey Donahew on June 29, and Budweiser Presents Stoney LaRue on Aug. 17.
- Three special One-Of-A Kind T-Shirt Giveaways: Capital One Bank Yu Darvish on April 9, Adrian Beltre on April 21, and Snapple/Brookshire’s Joe Nathan on May 19.
- Other Items for Youngsters: CPI Office Products Batting Helmet on April 7, Dairy Max Adrian Beltre Growth Chart on June 2, POWERADE Bat on June 30, Dr Pepper/Tom Thumb Red Build A Bear on July 7, Sleep Inc. Rangers Pillowcase on July 21, Chicken Express Wrestling Mask on Aug. 17, and Dr Pepper/Albertsons Market Back to School Gym Bag on Aug. 18.
- New Items for All Ages: Coca-Cola Picnic Blanket on April 30, Coca-Cola Pitcher and Cups Set on June 18, gloops Fedora Hat on July 2, Reliant Rangers Re-usable Bag on July 30, Sweet Baby Ray’s Rangers Beer Stein on Aug. 13, and Smile Generation TEXAS Camo Cap on Aug. 20.
- Fans can bring their dogs to the ballpark on May 2 for Bark in the Park presented by Natural Balance and Petco (advanced registration required and will be available in late March on texasrangers.com/barkinthepark).
Individual tickets for all 2013 home games will go on sale at 9 a.m. Saturday and some Opening Day tickets are available.
Fans can also use any Dr Pepper or Diet Dr Pepper can to receive $5 off tickets in the Lexus Club Terrace, Upper Box, or Upper Reserved seating areas. Offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday home games in April, May, and June, excluding April 7 and May 5. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit 12.
Other ticket deals:
Coca-Cola Family Packs: Save up to 45 percent with Coca-Cola Family Packs including four tickets, four jumbo hot dogs, four Coke soft drinks, two Kids Zone wristbands, and one souvenir program. Two locations are available:
Upper Reserved – $76
Lower Reserved – $124
Additional persons may be added (one program per four tickets, one kids zone wristband per two tickets). Offer is available at texasrangers.com/family, via phone, or at box office with the coupon available on Coca-Cola 2-Liter packaging at retail for all non-premier regular-season games. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit 12.
Ozarka Online Ticket Tuesday: Tickets for most Tuesday home games are half price in Upper Reserved, Upper Box, Lexus Club Terrace, and Lower Reserved when purchased online at texasrangers.com/specials. Offer is not valid for July 23. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit 12.
Fireworks Fridays: Fans may purchase $15 Upper Reserved tickets for Friday night home games excluding May 3 and Sept. 27. Offer is available on texasrangers.com with coupon code. Limit 12. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer is available on texasrangers.com with coupon code FIREWORKS.
For a list of updated ticket discounts during the season, fans can go to texasrangers.com/specials.