Check me out above from the 4P newscast to see how Laura (my fabulous couponing buddy) and I scored a Thanksgiving Dinner to feed 6 - all for under $20!
Here's a look at the deals we scooped up during our visit to Target:
Lipton Tea Bags (16-count) $1.09
- Use the 60¢ coupon from the 11-14 Unilever insert
Nabisco Crackers $2
- Use $1/1 coupon from the 11/14 SS
- AND use the $1/2 Target coupon here
= 50¢ each (when you buy 2)
Edward's Pies $4.79
- FREE tub of Cool Whip with purchase (no coupon necessary)
Del Monte Canned Vegetables 45¢
- Use $1/5 coupon from the 9/19 RP
= 25¢ each (when you buy 5)
French's Fried Onions $1.65
- Use 50¢ printable coupon here
Market Pantry Russet Potatoes (5 lb bag) $1.99
- Use $1 Produce coupon here (may have reached its print limit)
Bird's Eye Frozen Vegetables $1
- Use the Buy One, Get A Free Lightly Sauced/Whole Grains Blends FREE ($1.79 value) from the 10/24 SS
= Pay $1 for both bags!
Butterball Turkey 88¢/lb
- Use $4 off coupon when you buy 4 Heinz Gravy, Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, or Stove Top from the 11/7 SS
= A 10-lb turkey will cost you $4.80 (after coupon)
**There is also a Mail-In-Rebate (MIR) offer here for 5-$1 Butterball coupons!
Campbell's Cream of Mushroom/Chicken Soup 50¢
- Use $1.00/4 printable coupon here
= 25¢ each (when you buy 4)
(The segment featured FREE soup, using the $1.50/3 coupon which is no longer available as of today)
Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce 95¢
A few reminders before you head out!
Happy Couponing & Happy Thanksgiving!