I could not pass up the FABULOUS ice cream deal this week. It was just too goodI!
(5) Dryer's Ice Cream (yummmm!)
(?) Skittles (near the register)
(6) Lipton Soup Mix boxes (Fabulous pot roast recipe coming soon!)
(6) General Mills cereal cups
(2) Kashi cereal cups
(1) Jar of cherries (Fabulous Pineapple Upside Down Cake on Southern Plate!)
(13) single Market Pantry Cheese Sticks
(2) Lbs of bananas
(5) Mini loaves of Artisan bread
(1) 10-count Tide Stain Release
Total Spent = 87¢
Total Saved = 57.16
...AND I earned a $5 Target gift card for the 5 containers of Dryer's ice cream!
Total Profit = $4.13 (NET)
::How You Can Score These Deals
Buy FIVE Dreyer’s (or Edy's) Ice Creams @ $2.50 each - $12.50
-$1/1 coupons from the 8/23 RP (August 23rd Red Plum insert from Sunday paper) -Use 5 - Must have 5 papers for this!
-$1/1 Target printable coupons (Use 5!)
= Pay $2.50 out of pocket
Get back a $5 gift card
(You just made $2.50 for your next purchase!)
*On a personal note, the Butterfinger flavor is to die for...I am going on a serious diet. Tomorrow.)
Skittles - 52¢
- $1/1 Target Printable Coupon
= 48¢ Overage On Each One!
**Lipton Soup Mix $1.00 (Not a super deal, but I needed it & it absorbed my overage!)
- 75¢/2 coupon from 6/28 SS -This means June 28th Smart Source coupon insert from the Sunday paper!
= $1.25 for 2
General Mills Cereal Cups $1.00
- Use $1/1 Target Printable Coupon
- Use $1/2 General Mills cereal coupon from 8/30 SS - August 30th Smart Source coupon insert from Sunday paper!
= Free + 50¢ overage on each one!
Bananas - 54¢/pound
- Bought 2 pounds, but divided into 2 - 1 pound bags
- Used 50¢/lb Target printable coupon
Artisan Bread Mini Loaves of Bread- 99¢
- Used $1/1 Target Printable Coupon
Tide Stain Release $3.79
- Used $1.50 Target Coupon from 8/23 RP - August 23rd Red Plum coupon insert from Sunday paper!
- Used $1.50 MQ from August Women's Day Magazine (check your magazines for this coupon!)
Markey Pantry Cheese Sticks - 40¢/each
- Used $1/2 Target Printable Coupon
= Free + 10¢ overage on each one!
**Kashi/Cherries were fillers - no coupons used!
**Fillers are items you purchase to reach a specific price point OR to absorb overage from other products. Since many of my items scored me some overage, I had plenty of room to buy the things I really NEEDED to use that overage to pay for them.