Who doesn't love a freebie?
Walgreens has several this week, here's how to grab 'em!
Kleenex 85 count cube (Ultra Soft)
- Use 50¢/3 coupon from the 10/4 Smart Source insert
- Use the $1/1 coupon from the November Healthy Savings booklet in the store (see details below)
- Use in-ad coupon to make these $1.09
= FREE + 23¢ overage for every 3!
A few comments on this deal:
Ocean Spray Juice (Sale Price $1.99)
- Check the bottle for a $1 peelie coupon (all of mine had them at each store)
- Use $1 coupon from the November Healthy Savings booklet
= Free + 1¢ Overage (Make sure you buy a filler to cover this overage!)
Thanks, NWA Deals!
This is a great freebie..the juice on sale is the 100% Juice variety with no sugar added. Target currently has Ocean Spray on sale for $1.98 but this variety is not included.
Glade Spray is currently on sale for 99¢ each (with in-ad coupon)
Here's how to land these for FREE...
Buy 6 Glade Sprays (9 oz) priced at $1.89 each=$11.34
- Use (3) BOGO coupons from the 11/1 Smart Source insert from the Sunday paper
- Use the Walgreens in-ad coupon to make them 99¢ each
- Use the $1/2 coupon from the Walgreens November coupon booklet
= FREE + $2.73 Overage (make sure you buy something to cover the overage or this deal won't work for you!)
***You can submit for the SC Johnson rebate to get a total of $5 back to make this an even better Money Maker!
Bayer Contour or Breeze2 Blood Glucose Meter @ $14.99, Earn $5 in Register Rewards
- Use $30/1 coupon from the 10/25 R ed Plum insert from the Sunday paper (You will not earn overage - the cashier will be prompted by the register to enter the full purchase price so it will deduct $14.99)
= Pay nothing & earn $5 in Register Rewards
...and don't forget there is a $5/$25 coupon in this week's ad. Some stores will allow you to use this coupon BEFORE other coupons while others will only allow you to use it AFTER all other coupons.