If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend!
1. Buffalo at Houston (-10.5), Sunday, noon — We've discussed it before. Lines this big aren't very appealing to take in the NFL, where any team can literally win on any given day. This is one of those big lines that you like to take. Houston is coming off a bye, is fresh, has the best running game in football and one of the top defenses despite the fact they lost their best linebacker. Buffalo is turnover-prone and is pretty awful on defense. Seems like easy pickins'.
2. Denver (-3.5) at Cincinnati, Sunday, noon — Another general rule, tread carefully when taking road favorites. Not this time. The Broncos are playing some really good football right now as Peyton Manning is clicking on all cylinders and the defense is being opportunistic. You know what's not a good thing for the Bengals? The fact that their quarterback, Andy Dalton, has made a habit of throwing at least one pick every time out.
3. Chicago (-3.5) at Tennessee, Sunday, noon — Along those same lines, the Bears are a road favorite here and look to be in good position to come away with a fairly easy win. The Bears' defense is one of the tops in the game and shouldn't make things any easier on Chris Johnson, as the Titans running back has seemed to awaken from his slumber.
4. Pittsburgh at New York Giants (-3.5), Sunday, 3:25 p.m. — The Giants are getting healthy with the return of free safety Kenny Phillips, who does wonders for the Giants' otherwise shady secondary when he's in the game. But then again, the Giants looked awful in last week's rollercoaster win over Dallas. But with that said, the Steelers are in an odd position, as they will travel to New York Sunday morning due to the fact they couldn't find a hotel anywhere in the vicinity because of the aftermath of Sandy. That's tough.
5. Dallas (+4.5) at Atlanta, Sunday, 7:15 p.m. — The Cowboys have made a habit out of going on the road to play undefeated teams and having very good showings, sometimes even wins. The Falcons have yet to have a really impressive win this season, but they are a great team at home. Still, we like the Cowboys here to cover, if not pull off the upset.
Last week:2-3. 2012 season:23-17.