Calvin Johnson #81 of the Detroit Lions looks on in pre-game warmups before the game against the Oakland Raiders at O.co Coliseum on December 18, 2011 in Oakland, California.
If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Buffalo at New Orleans (-12.5) — The Saints are quietly playing some really good football this year and that offense is still dangerous. When you're the Buffalo Bills and you're playing in the Superdome, Drew Brees & Co. is really dangerous. Even with the near-two touchdown spread, this one seems pretty safe.
2. Atlanta at Arizona (-2.5) — The Falcons seem to be in a tailspin with their two top receivers out of commission and Matt Ryan now relying on Harry Douglas as his top target in the Falcons' high-octane passing game. The Cardinals are always a tough team at home, and their defense seems to always step it up a notch at home, as well.
3. New York Giants at Philadelphia (-5.5) — Back in Week 5, the Philadelphia Eagles beat the Giants in the Meadowlands by 15 points on a day when Michael Vick was injured. Now, rumor has it that Vick will be back under center for the Eagles. Both of these teams are bad, but the Giants are atrocious, and if Vick is starting, the Eagles' playmakers on offense will overpower the Giants.
4. Washington (+12.5) at Denver — The Redskins scored a shootout victory over the Bears last Sunday as Robert Griffin III proved he might be closer to being back to his old self than his opponents might want to admit. The Broncos should win this game for a bounce-back after suffering their first loss last week in Indy, but their defense proved very beatable and RG3 should have a field day.
5. Dallas at Detroit (-3.5) — This game will be a fairly close one, and should be quite the shootout. However, the Cowboys keep taking hit after hit on their defense with the injuries piling up more each week. It's admirable that Dallas has worked past that against teams like Washington and Philly, but against the Lions' offense and Megatron, it could be a much different story.
Last week: 1-4. 2013 season: 12-18*
*Didn't make Week 5 picks