If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. New York Jets (-1.0) vs. Miami, at London — The Dolphins have been one of the most disappointing teams in the league so far and have looked pretty terrible all the way around, especially on defense, which was supposed to be their calling card this year. The Jets have some weapons and a stingy defense that forces a ton of turnovers. The London factor is always scary, but these seems pretty safe.
2. Oakland (-3.0) at Chicago — The Bears have looked awful — maybe the worst team in the NFL awful. The Raiders have been surprisingly good with some explosive, exciting young players, named rookie wide receiver Amari Cooper and second-year quarterback Derek Carr. The Raiders aren't great, but the Bears will make them look that way.
3. Philadelphia at Washington (+3.0) — A home underdog in a divisional game between two seemingly even teams, I'll take it. The Eagles got their first win last week, but they didn't necessarily look good doing it. The Redskins should be able to do some damage on the ground and keep it very close at home.
4. St. Louis at Arizona (-7.0) — The old St. Louis franchise hosts the current one this weekend, and it's not going to be pretty. The Rams' defense has failed to live up to expectation, and their offense has looked stale. That's never a good sign when you go to Arizona to face the Cardinals' defense. Oh, and the Cardinals have a red-hot offense now, too, under the rejuvenated Carson Palmer-led passing attack.
5. Dallas (+4.0) at New Orleans — The Saints are suddenly very beatable at home, and while the Cowboys are no world beaters without Tony Romo and Dez Bryant, they still look to have a much better team than the Saints, who could once again be without Drew Brees.
Last week: 3-2. 2015 season: 9-6.