If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend!
1. St. Louis at Chicago (-7.5), Sunday, noon — The Rams have looked pretty decent in a loss to the Lions and a win over the Redskins. But they hit the road to Chicago this week to deal with what has to be a pretty irritated team that has had 10 days to stew over an embarrassing loss to their division rivals, the Green Bay Packers. Jay Cutler looked awful in that game. Expect different this time around.
2. San Francisco (-7.5) at Minnesota, Sunday, noon — The 49ers just might be the best team in football, definitely in the NFC. And even though they hit the road this week they're going to make Christian Ponder beat them, and I like the 49ers' ferocious defense's chances there. Also, don't forget, Alex Smith has been better than good so far this year. This team is just rolling.
3. Cincinnati (+3.5) at Washington, Sunday, noon — The Redskins have RG3, and he's really good. Everyone knows that by now. But the Redskins are really banged up and lost their best pass rusher, Brian Orakpo, for the season last week. I like Andy Dalton to have a good day and for the Bengals to win this game straight up.
4. Kansas City at New Orleans (-8.5), Sunday, noon — Take what we wrote about the Bears-Rams game, and replicate it here. There's just one difference, the Rams are a better team than the Chiefs. The Saints are back home and will be ready to take out their early season struggles on someone. Welcome to the party, Chiefs.
5. Tampa Bay (+7.5) at Dallas, Sunday, noon — Give me the Cowboys to bounce back from their embarrassing loss last week and knock off the Bucs here, but it will be by a touchdown or less. The Bucs are a different team than they were last year. Their run defense is playing well, Josh Freeman is looking pretty good and he has a game-changing wideout in Vincent Jackson and a rookie running back named Doug Martin who is looking really good so far.
Last week:4-1. 2012 season: 6-4