If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Carolina (-6.5) at Atlanta — The Panthers are 14-0, and they aren't only winning games, they're covering spreads a lot of the time. The Falcons are dismal after getting off to such a great start this year. The Panthers are trying to go 16-0, no matter what they might say, so it's safe to expect a drubbing here.
2. San Francisco at Detroit (-10.5) — Another big line here, but the Lions are rolling right now, specifically quarterback Matthew Stafford, who is on a tear unlike many seen in NFL history in terms of throwing three TDs or more and no interceptions in recent weeks. The Lions are at home, and the 49ers are awful. It's a big line, but it's a safe one.
3. St. Louis at Seattle (-13.0) — The Seahawks just might be the best team in football right now — saying a lot considering the Panthers are 14-0. They throttled the Browns last week and now they get a Rams team that was supposed to be a great defense. Instead, the Rams' D has been a leaky faucet to opposing teams, and Russell Wilson should be in store for a big day.
4. New England at New York Jets (+3.5) — This is a rivalry game between two good teams — a gritty Jets squad and a banged up Patriots team that might not be as good as its record suggests right now. It's going to be a close one.
5. Dallas (+6.0) at Buffalo — The Cowboys won't win this game, but considering the way they've played recently and had several late blown leads that end up being field-goal games, it's hard to imagine otherwise against what's a pretty bad Bills team in its own right.
Last week:2-2-1. 2015 season:30-33-2.
(Missed Week 12 and Week 13)