Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning (18) hands the ball off to running back Montee Ball (28) against the San Diego Chargers in the fourth quarter of an NFL football game, Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, in Denver. (AP Photo/Jack Dempsey)
If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. New York Giants at Detroit (-9.5) -- The Giants, as we all know, are horrible. So when they go to Detroit to face a Lions team with a potent offense and a defense that stuffs the run, it's not going to end well for the Giants. Look for Matthew Stafford and Megatron, not to mention Reggie Bush, to have their way against a defeated Giants defense.
2. Atlanta at San Francisco (-12.5), Monday night -- Talk about another team that has completely cashed in their chips, the Falcons mailed in the season a long time ago. The 49ers, on the other hand, are still battling for homefield advantage in the NFC playoffs.
3. Denver (-10.5) at Houston -- See a theme here? There's lots of big point spreads as teams have given their identity pretty clearly by this point in the season. This isn't a great matchup for Denver QB Peyton Manning, but that doesn't seem to matter for Manning very often this season. Indoor game? Team playing for an interim head coach? Seems like an easy game here.
4. Minnesota at Cincinnati (-7.5) -- The Vikings put a whuppin' on the Eagles last week at home, but now they hit the road to play a Bengals team that has been horribly inconsistent this season. Feels like this game will be one of their good ones.
5. Dallas at Washington (+3.5) -- Dallas might very well win this game, but with the way the Cowboys defense has played, it won't be easy. If they win, look for it to be a close game as it seems neither team can stop anyone.
Last week: 3-2. 2013 season: 34-36*
*Didn't make Week 5 picks