If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend!
1. New York Giants (+1.5) at Atlanta, Sunday, noon — The Falcons got their doors blown off by the Carolina Panthers last week, and now comes a really solid opponent. The Giants are banged up, offensively, but the Falcons can't run the ball and that should let the Giants' defensive line tee off on Matt Ryan.
2. Indianapolis at Houston (-8.5), Sunday, noon — It's true, the Texans have struggled a bit as of late, especially on the defensive side of the ball. But that should change back at home this week after an embarrassing loss last week in New England. Look for the Texans to be really focused and downright mad.
3. Seattle at Buffalo (+5.5), Sunday, 3:05 p.m. — This is perplexing. The Seahawks are a much better team at home than on the road, and they're on the dreaded West Coast to East Coast road trip. True, it's not the noon start that is usually doom to West Coast teams but the Bills aren't a bad team, especially as of late.
4. Pittsburgh (-1.5) at Dallas, Sunday, 3:25 p.m. — The Cowboys pulled off a gutty, emotional win last week on the road against a solid team. Now they're home against another solid team. One problem though, the Cowboys are a better road team since there's no homefield advantage in that god-forsaken "stadjum". The Cowboys will likely come down this week after an emotional week surrounding the Josh Brent-Jerry Moore incident.
5. San Francisco at New England (-5.5), 7:20 p.m. — This isn't so much of a pick indicting the 49ers' legitimacy as it is the Patriots' and Tom Brady's awesomeness. The Patriots NEVER lose at home, and in fact they usually win pretty big. That should happen again this week as Brady & Co. will outpace the 49ers' offense.
Last week:4-1. 2012 season: 41-29.