If you live in Nevada, Oregon, Montana or Delaware, you're in luck. Otherwise, go to Canada or Europe, or those rogues in New Jersey and get your bet on for the NFL weekend! All games are Sunday unless otherwise noted.
1. Arizona (+3.5) at Philadelphia — It's still hard to know how legitimate the Eagles are playing in the horribly mediocre NFC East. The Cardinals, on the other hand, are surging as of late and playing much better competition than the Eagles have been. Nick Foles has been on fire for the Eagles, but he hasn't faced a pass defense like the Cardinals' over that time. Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald are on a nice run, and the Cardinals should win this game.
2. Miami at New York Jets (-2.5) — The Jets were probably the least impressive team in the league in Week 12 behind an awful performance from rookie quarterback Geno Smith. The Dolphins haven't looked much better and are awfully susceptible to the run, which is one thing the Jets are good at, especially if Chris Ivory is healthy.
3. Atlanta at Buffalo (-3.5) — The Bills are nothing great, but the Falcons are really, really bad this year. And on top of that, Atlanta is an indoor team known for struggling in cold weather. I haven't looked at the forecast for Buffalo, but it's a safe bet it won't be comfortable.
4. Cincinnati at San Diego (-1.5) — What are we missing here? The Bengals are solid, but their defense is banged up right now. That's not a good thing when you're facing a red-hot Philip Rivers that put up nearly 400 yards and three TDs against the Chiefs in Arrowhead. The Chargers are at home. Seems easy.
5. New Orleans at Seattle (-5.5), Monday night — Another indoor team that plays better at home, the Saints travel to the spot where the Seahawks first officially got on the NFL map when they beat the Saints in the playoffs a few years back in Pete Carroll's first year as the Seattle head coach. The Seahawks defense will give Drew Brees problems, and Marshawn Lynch will probably give the Saints' defense trouble, too.
Last week: 4-1. 2013 season: 25-30.*
*Didn't make Week 5 picks